Tuesday 23 June 2009

Chiara'a Diary



On 13th April my class and I left from the stadium in Pontedera to go to the Malpensa airport in Milan by coach because we were going to a new country, Sweden! It was a very sad departure, because I was afraid I would miss my family, my friends, my boyfriend and my habits for two weeks, but thanks to the presence of my classmates I didn’t think about it!
We arrived at the airport in Stockholm in the afternoon and we took a train to the central station in Stockholm, that was a few steps from our hostel. In the two days that we spent in Stockholm, the spirit of adaptation was very high, since we were eighteen guys and girls in the same room with only one bathroom, but at the end it was great fun!
In Stockholm we visited the city and we went to visit the Skansen open air museum and its zoo.
On the third day we took the train and we went to a village near Skodve, called Tibro.
We spent the rest of the time in a very nice and welcoming hostel.
In the following days, we got to know the Swedish boys and girls, and we visited their school. We have not established a close relationship with them, but we have known their habits and they are very different from the Italians’! I enjoyed when I spent the afternoon with the Swedish guys at the laser game, it was great fun!
On Sunday we went to visit the city of Goteborg.
Some days were hard and tiring, but we were strong.
26th April was the day of departure! We went back to Italy! We were happy because we needed our family and everything!
But maybe in the end this experience has improved our relationship and our friendship, and we tried to live with different habits.
It was a beautiful experience that I will certainly remember all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment