Tuesday 16 June 2009

Rossella's Diary



Our adventure began on April 13th, we all met at the stadium in Pontedera and we left for Milan.
The plane to Stockholm left at 12:10 p.m. from Malpensa Airport, and we were on board!
After some vicissitudes we arrived in Stockholm and my first impression was "wow!" It was a beautiful, clean and very liveable city.
Our moral was a little down when we saw our hostel, a large room with 24 beds, 2 baths and a small sitting room: we had to sleep together!
But during those 2 short days the hostel was much appreciated and the time passed quickly between jokes, laughter and so much cold.
On April 15th we took the train and we arrived in our "beloved" Skovde.
To wait for us there were some Swedish boys who helped us with our luggage, even the closets we had brought!
At 11 p.m after the dinner at school, we came to the hostel in Tibro, a small village.
In my opinion the hostel was very nice, well kept and welcoming.
The day after April 16th, the true adventure of endless walks, lunches, company visits, which will remain in history, began: the first week passed with some doubts and difficulties, after clarification with our teachers.
During the second week, we did many activities with the Swedes, including the laser game which I enjoyed very much.
On 26th April after taking buses, trains, planes and buses again, we finally got home.
My state of mind was one of relief and regret.
There were problems but I knew that some landscapes, some moments, some things I would never forget, and in some ways I would miss Sweden.
I can say that I feel sorry for not having fully lived those days and not having been able to make friends with the Swedish guys, and I’m waiting for September, when they will visit us in Italy to have another opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment